Recent Images

View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Thursday Night 115

It's been a while since I've posted anything here.  Must have been since I haven't log in for 500 days. :D

I'd like to know if people are interested in 115 instances on Thursday night.  I know in the past we've just run Big Battles, which would be a good fall back.

We used to have a light Raid night on Thursdays and run Skirmishes if we did not have enough folks.  It would be nice to run scale-able 6 mans and maybe build up to doing raids.  We have had a lot of fun in the past when we do this.  Lately, it's only been to get completionists through some of the lower level raid clusters, which is still fun.

I know many of us have alts that would like to get some Big Battle points in the 3 and 6 man big battles.  My current main does not have any of the wall raid points.  We could run one or two of these if we don't have enough end game players.  Every one can use stars!

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

I'm definitely interested in starting them up again.  I've been mostly afk the last month or so.  This week, first of June, I may not be able to make Thurs.  However, the next I should.  

Also, Sig is getting a Saurnor run for this Sat. :D

By the way, who are ya?  

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

another guest

Joscelyn Joy wrote:

I'm definitely interested in starting them up again.  I've been mostly afk the last month or so.  This week, first of June, I may not be able to make Thurs.  However, the next I should.  

Also, Sig is getting a Saurnor run for this Sat. :D

By the way, who are ya?  

This is a different guest, wondering if the first guest actually got "guest" as a username.  Could get confusing, right?

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Yes it would indeed... I am confused already. :P

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

another guest

Joscelyn Joy wrote:

Yes it would indeed... I am confused already. :P

That's what I like, safety in numbers.  ;D

Aedowyn
Council

re: Guest

I couldn't log in as Aedo, but Guest worked.  Now it doesn't, but Thursdays would be cool...again.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum