Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: 3-14-18 Spring Meeting/Party

We opened up the meeting with prayer.  There were several requests, one for Ollo's neighbor's grandson who is having (or maybe had by now) trouble with gall stones; and one from Flar, for his grandma who is dealing with altzhimer's (family needs prayer too, as that is hard for everyone).

Announcing Aedo & Swan (her Duvianeth alt) as members of council now.  Aedo will be helping run runs (Mordor & maybe more) and Swan will be running the bank.  Thanks for the help!

Sig announced making a weekly event of Mordor runs... more here:  (http://www.reflectionsofthelight.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11791886&p=39690880&gid=413126#39690880)  Also, we want to do other runs as well at other levels, so do ask as you get to the fellowship areas/skirmishes of whatever level!

We talked a bit about the website.  I am hoping to do better at keeping up on the paypal balance (thanks to those who have donated) as far as posting it here.  Currently we are around $60.... That includes making the purchase of ($8.99)1 month no adds for the website.  Also without the adds, it loads quicker, but also gives the option of a newletter to be sent to our members, and added room for pictures.  I do like the news letter option as a way to get info to folks that may not have had a chance to get in game for a while.   I would appreciate your opinions on this though.  Is it something that you all think would be worth continuing to support or would you just as soon let it display the adds & get the announcements by logging in here & seeing the message of the day? 

We also mentioned that there is a place for recipes on the forums.  We also talked about using discord as the voice chat. There is a link at the top left of the page. 

After all the meeting things, we went outside and used our snowball arena to throw snowballs at each other & launch fireworks. It was beautiful & fun!

I have had several headaches since the meeting and thought that I had "chat logged" the meeting only to find that I some how didn't. So, if I left something out, feel free to post it. :)  I hope that if you weren't able to be there this helps catch ya up. ;)

Thanks & God bless!

Attending: Leoneth, Theodebald, Duvianeth, Bashbrat, Flaralin, Wallgorn, Telemanar, Astorhel, Sighawk, Erisi, and Joscelyn

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: