Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebarty

re: Grouping (or How to survive in Middle Earth)

No longer in Kin

Last edited by Rebarty on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Hahaha... I don't think you want all my toon names. :P  Anyway, my schedule is pretty open. We had been doing 100s runs on Thursdays, but can move that to Wed. or Fri. or just replace it; whatever most folks would like and be able to participate in. :D

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Tayber

re: Re: Grouping (or How to survive in Middle Earth)

Rebarty wrote:

After talking to Josc about grouping and FM (CJ for us older ones). I am looking to have once/twice a month to group and learn how to work as a fellowship. From Target Asst to Fellowship Manuvers so that we can do bigger and better content. So I am thinking Thursday and at a time most can run. Post your toon names and if this will work for you.

I am game. I have a level 43 Hunter that is in Kin. His Name is Krioni.

Tayber

3 days and no responses :(

Limmerien
Officer

Tayber as you may already know, we are a casual kin. That means it's nice to have patience with people since gaming is not our number one focus in life. :) There are already 2 nights a week that we do group stuff, Moria Mondays and Thunderous Thursdays. You are welcome to join in on those groups. :)

Reb, let us know when you want to get your night started. :)

Tayber, during the holidays especially, the forums & sometimes game get overlooked with other thing. As the year kicks in & a normal pace is more established for some of us, we'll start getting these more together & even try to check the forums more. :D

If you see Reb in game, you can ask him more about it.  I'll mention it to him as well when I see him next....provided I remember...sometimes things that I just "know" I won't forget sometimes slips away. :(

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

I've been trying to see what days/times would be good for a lower level group to run some things. Monday is already Moria, and Thursdays is 100+, so that leaves Tues (some may be doing the Scholar Hall thing), Wed, Fri, Sat or Sun.

The other option is to schedule one for a certain day in the month or a couple days, not necessarily days of weeks, but dates.

Before getting this scheduled, I'd love to have some more feedback. :)

Tayber

Joscelyn Joy wrote:

I've been trying to see what days/times would be good for a lower level group to run some things. Monday is already Moria, and Thursdays is 100+, so that leaves Tues (some may be doing the Scholar Hall thing), Wed, Fri, Sat or Sun.

The other option is to schedule one for a certain day in the month or a couple days, not necessarily days of weeks, but dates.

Before getting this scheduled, I'd love to have some more feedback. :)

Well since my guy is only 43 I would join on Mon and Thur but I am afraid I would be agro bait :)

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Doing the epic battles on Thursdays (or even other days when we do spur of the moment runs) it has different mechanics & you are actually auto leveled to 100 (only for that run). That means, you wouldn't be agro bait, but as you wouldn't have as many skills/traits, so you may go down a time or two in the run. All of us have had that happen! :D

For Moria, the instances will not let you in until you are 54(forgotten treasury), and 56 for all the others. So that one will be a bit till you can come. However, if you have another day that you could be ingame for a run, let me know. Most of us have an alt or two in that range & there are plenty of other great skirmishes. It's been a while since I've run the early Bree, Shire, & Gondamin ones... that would be a lot of fun!

Tayber

Joscelyn Joy wrote:

Doing the epic battles on Thursdays (or even other days when we do spur of the moment runs) it has different mechanics & you are actually auto leveled to 100 (only for that run). That means, you wouldn't be agro bait, but as you wouldn't have as many skills/traits, so you may go down a time or two in the run. All of us have had that happen! :D

For Moria, the instances will not let you in until you are 54(forgotten treasury), and 56 for all the others. So that one will be a bit till you can come. However, if you have another day that you could be ingame for a run, let me know. Most of us have an alt or two in that range & there are plenty of other great skirmishes. It's been a while since I've run the early Bree, Shire, & Gondamin ones... that would be a lot of fun!

Well since I have 4 vip accounts I can multi-box and that is what I do with them. I run skirmishes to bring the rep up. While its only 700 points towards it also gain marks :) If anybody sees me on and wants to join I would love that.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

ha, I noticed you were always in a group. :) Now I get it. Thanks

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: