Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gylnn

re: Does Anybody Hear Her? Casting Crowns

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Good song. Makes you think.

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

gylnn

Yes it does. Jesus never turned anyone away. Loving someone is not an acceptance of sin. The GOODNESS of God leads people to repentance.

A minister was recently in prayer and asked God what His response was to the Supreme Courts ruling on same sex marriage. He told him he turned around and fixed his attention on Jesus's Blood on the mercy seat and remembered His covenant He made with His Son's sacrifice.

When I heard that tears came to my eyes and I realized as a believer I have no right to judge anyone.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

So true. Sin is sin. And there is not one of us who hasn't sinned. I think it is the love of God that will bring revival.

Thanks for sharing that. Sometimes when we have been a Christian for a while, we can forget what it's like to have that weight of sin and not even realize what it is.

Lord, Open the eyes of the people in our nation and around the world. We need You! In Jesus' name. Amen!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

gylnn

"I think it is the love of God that will bring revival." So true Josc.

Romans 2:4 Paul mentions the goodness of God leads folks to repentance, not the badness.

Also in Exodus 33:18-19 Moses asked God to show him His Glory, His power. Then He said, "I will make all my Goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the Name of the Lord before you." God's power comes from His goodness.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: