Recent Images

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What are you excited for in the Producer's Letter?
New Housing
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
New Landscape
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
New Epic
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
New Featured Instance Rotation
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Class Changes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gathering Flowers!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (comment what it is!)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lsuman
Council

re: Producer's Letter

The latest producer's letter just released, and I am excited! Here's a link to it, if you haven't read it yet: https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/lotro-producer%E2%80%99s-letter-september-2016

I for one am extremely excited about the new housing options (which includes both personal and kin houses!), but unfortunately they require mithril coins. 

It looks like there is a need to get those TP/mithril coins folks! I'm not sure if the kin houses will require the leader to have a ton of MC, but I'm thinking that there may be a need for a new kin day: TP grinding (Tues?) day :)

Let me know what you are excited for the most in the producer's letter!

I probably would be most exited for the new epic story line, current story ended in a sad place... I really want some more to see where it goes and how certain things develop, everything else is really cool too, but I'm a huge story follower in games/books, so I really wanna see where it goes

Celedomiel
Astor'l

I am most excited that they implied that LOTRO might keep going on for a long time!

As for the new housing areas, they keep coming up with new ways for us to spend a LOT of mithril coins. Not sure it will be worth the investment, but time will tell -- they may come up with something so awesome that it's worth it! =)

I was kinda torn about what I was most excited about... until playing last night... Lag reduction!  Definitely Lag reduction.

"Wait... there were how many baddies there?.. I only saw one...after I passed it"  ACK

I've been thinking that they should update housing for a long time... as for what it is & if it's worth it; I'm with Treo. :)

I always love the story .... but haven't gotten to the current place yet story wise.

I would be so excited if the other stuff they were talking about would be added options for alliances & kins!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum