Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rildenif

re: Tarlang's Crown, Tonight, 11/20

Tonight at 9EST/6PST, I plan to try and find brave warriors to continue the clearing of the Tarlang's Crown quest chain. That will also open opportunities to do the dailies for the .... Armoury ( I think?) faction in Dol Amroth. Last week, we left off after completing the first half from the southern entry point, and we will start at the northern entry tonight.  Everyone is welcome, but try to be ready at the starting time for everyone's sake. :)

If there's enough people who comment that 6 is too early, move east, problem solved.  Just kidding. If 6 is too early, please comment what time will work. 6:30?  If there's enough call for it, we can delay until then. I just don't want to start super late for the sake of us Easterners.

If you weren't with us last week, don't be sad. I plan to try and get an alt ready within a week or two from now to start the chain anew. You're still welcome to come tonight if you like.

~ Ril

Lsuman
Council

I will try to be there, although I have no idea timing wise...never know when RL may get in the way. Don't wait on me though!

Man, the shoutbox is being super glitchy for me. My post didn't go through, but I opened it up, and all the text was there ready to post again, so I did. Now it's been posted twice, and has formatting issues. Hmph.

Limmerien
Officer

Rildenif wrote:

Man, the shoutbox is being super glitchy for me. My post didn't go through, but I opened it up, and all the text was there ready to post again, so I did. Now it's been posted twice, and has formatting issues. Hmph.

Weird! I've noticed sometimes I'll post something there and it never shows up at all.

Yeah, like I posted a short apology into the Shoutbox, and it never went through again. But if I open up the Shoutbox to type something new, that apology message is in there. I'm scared to submit it again, lol.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Both runs have been a blast!  Thanks for taking the lead & the reminder! :)

In case ya don't see my "shout" the only place that I seem to be able to make a reliable shout is on the home page... the others either don't show up, or show up the way that your did. Have no idea why.

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: