Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tayber

re: Hello

Hello everyone. I was wondering how to join the ingame kin with a few of my characters? There doesn't appear to be any topic like this on this website?

Tay

Limmerien
Officer

One of the officers will send you an invite. What time do you usually play? There is often at least one of us on at most high peek playing times.

Limmerien wrote:

One of the officers will send you an invite. What time do you usually play? There is often at least one of us on at most high peek playing times.

Since I have been unemployed for a while I can usually play all day. Except for Lunch and Supper. I reside on the East Coast of the USA. Hence I am in that time zone. Is there somebody I can email in game to an officer and when we both are in game they can invite the toon I am playing at the time. Let me ask this what class would you like me to bring in? I usually play a hunter but have one of each and some trippled due to transfers. 

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

I'm going to get ingame as soon as I finish here. :)  I am also on the East coast. I don't check my email enough for that to be helpful, sorry.

As far as class goes, it's whatever makes ya happy.  :D You can add them all if you would like.  I'll see ya in game soon. :)

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Limmerien
Officer

I'll be on this evening, on Limmerien or Limmenel, if you don't get a kin invite before that. It won't be until like 7:30 PST though.

Its with a sadden heart I am going to have to bow out of this kinship. It might seem a small item but the 90 day wait to become a full member is not inductive to retaining people. If Jesus did this with salvation then the Gate would be even smaller and fewer people would be saved. Also for the majority times during the day nobody was in Vent with me.  The last straw so to speak was when I logged in nobody even said hello. It was if I wasn't even there. I wish you well in all you do. Remeber the little guy and you would do well. May the Lord Bless and Keep you.

Limmerien
Officer

Tayber wrote:

Its with a sadden heart I am going to have to bow out of this kinship. It might seem a small item but the 90 day wait to become a full member is not inductive to retaining people. If Jesus did this with salvation then the Gate would be even smaller and fewer people would be saved. Also for the majority times during the day nobody was in Vent with me.  The last straw so to speak was when I logged in nobody even said hello. It was if I wasn't even there. I wish you well in all you do. Remeber the little guy and you would do well. May the Lord Bless and Keep you.

Hi Tayber, I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving. I'm surprised to hear that you logged in and no one said hi. We try to say hi to everyone when they log in, but sometimes people get busy though and don't check chats for a while, or there is conversation going on an it gets missed, it's not intentional by any means. I'm sorry that our kin did not work out for you. I hope you find a kin that is a good fit for ya and available during the times you like to play.

I wish you all the best, Tayber.  :)

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

I think I remember when that "last straw" may have happened. I was in a BB & the only thing I saw was that you logged off... I hadn't been on for very long & didn't see you when I got ingame, so I wondered if you had logged in for mail or whatever, sometimes folks do that & don't say anything. If you said Hi & no one responded, I am sorry, but it was totally unintentional, & wasn't meant as a snub from anyone.  I sometimes wish that lotro did what Wow did & let you add a sound for when a kinnie logged in. That would indeed be helpful. You have to remember we are all human.

I enjoyed beginning to get to know ya & hope that you find what you are looking for.  God bless you, Abe!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: