Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Cosmic Party Oct 2015

Well, it was Cosmic, in that we all were up late enough to see the stars!  :P

Thanks for all who came. :D  There was a bit of cosmetic item trading, and some nice catching up with kinnies chat. :D ...I stayed up way way too late. LOL. But it was worth it.

Here's a small portion of the party in chat at the beginning:

### Chat Log: General 10/02 09:56 PM ###
Dmoody: it looks like we are getting ready for a massive game of duck duck goose
Joscelyn: Thanks all for coming to our first ever Cosmic Party meeting!
 haha... Duck Duck GOOSE to be held after. :P
Bashbrat: I resemble that remaark
Joscelyn:So, Just a couple of fast facts...
If anyone asks about us & joining, let them know about us & send 'em to our website: reflectionsofthelight.com for filling out the application. :D
Aldersong: What is Duck Duck Goose?
Joscelyn: Pretty cool to have had some new folks be able to join us! :)
Also thanks in helping the newer ones feel welcome :D
Cathol: A good meal :)
Joscelyn: :P Cath.
Aldersong: 0_0
Joscelyn: Also, In the next few days, I'll be posting the paypal balance. Thanks to those who have donated! The timing was perfect, as our yearly fee for the domain name just came up. :) http://reflectionsofthelight.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10407610&p=38212755&gid=413126#38212755 (link to the paypal balance)
Not much other news. We will open the kin hall chests too if you would like to check them out tonight. :)
And unless someone has a better idea (just shout if ya do), I thought we would go by items & everyone link what they have as far as favorited cosmetics go. :D
Aldersong snaps off a quick salute.
Joscelyn: So cool we get to do the weapons & shields now too! :D
Sound good to everyone?
Edbhard: Sounds good to me
Arelraen: I've got free stuff if anyone's interested (Cath alt here)
Bashbrat flexes mightily before Gojiberry.
Arelraen waves to everyone.
Curandil: One quick word about the kin bank?
... I somehow didn't get what Cura said about the bank here... but he has made a post  http://reflectionsofthelight.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11016518&p=38203860&gid=413126#38203860  for a spreadsheet that shows all the kinbank has to offer. :D  - Thanks Cura!

I meant to take more pics than just at the end.... several folks had to leave before I thought of getting them.  Still, some great looking folks we have in our kin.  I love the diverse great looks of epicness! :D Ril, Ed, Ollo, Cura, Rhoda, Rayn, & Josc  shown

Limm was one that had to leave before pic time (thanks for coming even with a bad headache! Hope it's gone now!) - but she must have been with us in spirit, as "she" was still there. 

It was perfect timing that the Wardrobe (& all storage) was on sale for 20% off in the store! (I think the sale ends Thurs, Oct 9th.

If anyone sees an item that they would love to incorporate into their wardrobe, you can always post & ask. :D Also the bank has some great looking items too, so don't forget to follow the link Cura set up to see the bank items!  http://reflectionsofthelight.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10413371&p=36578549&gid=413126#36578549 That's the Outfits Unlimited page.  You can post here or there :D

Cura & Rhoda ended the evening in a showdown. :P Ward's are pretty epic.  Just check out some of these moves:

Notice that Ril sat down to watch the fight... he knew it was going to take some time.  :P

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Limmerien
Officer

re: Cosmic Party Oct 2015

Haha! That is always so funny when a character is just standing there but you know they've logged out. :) Glad I could be in one screenshot, haha! :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: