Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Wonderful Wednessdays in Isengard!

So, that's weird, nothing good in Isengard anymore.... But, it's all good when you come together to take the baddies out! :D

Come join in at 9ish Eastern to help clean out the place. :)

Completing the deeds: Beautiful horse, tp, stats

Knowing you are helping the free folks: great feelings

Time with friends: Priceless

ps, Thanks to Ril & Rhoda for helping me get this together!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Wonderful Wednessdays in Isengard!

The first weekly run was a success!  :D Thanks to all the folks who came & for Ril's awesome leadership!

In order to be eligible for the skirmishes, you first have to visit the ox clan camp outside of Isengard & use the funny looking huge forge.

The deed for the horse starts with some 3 man runs, which we didn't even attempt as there were 4, then 5 of us, mostly who had no previous experience in them.

If the opportunity presents itself duing this up coming week, we can try to run a few of the 3 mans, or if not, maybe we will have enough on Wed. to get a couple groups in.

Vent is very helpful for calling out things in battle, so set it up if ya can (on my list of things to do).

I'm really excited about this. It's a fun challenge.... & I am so excited about the mount! ha :D

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: