Recent Images

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balasinde

re: LOTRO News for 06/25/2015.

Felicitations,

The LOTRO in-game Store freebie this week is:

+ 5 Hope Boost (90 Minutes)                     (Make sure you choose the exact one, I've made mistakes before.)

There will be a place for a "Coupon Code." Enter:    HPTK1                 If successful, the total should say Turbine Points ("TP") 0.

Note: Do this as a separate transaction, don't purchase anything else at the same time.

Also, from 06/26 until 07/06 there is "Bonus" TP when you purchase any TP for cash money. However, this only applies to the bonus amount. You won't get double the amount of TP for cash, only what Turbine considers to be its bonus.

Always look over every transaction very carefully so that you don't spend either in-game earned or cash-bought TP.

In-game earned TP is when you complete Deeds (and probably other things), and you get a pop-up stating you received TP5, etc.

Cash-bought TP is when you purchase TP using Paypal, debit, or credit cards. To my knowledge, Turbine Cards are no longer sold in the United States.

Yours,

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Thanks for the head's up!

I know that I have gotten in a hurry & clicked before updating the coupon before. Geesh. But it was something I wanted, so it was ok... just not ideal.

hope boosts are pretty handy!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Balasinde

I'll try to do a reminder when the Thursday specials are announced, and if I know "what it does," explain it. Sometimes it's also important to know the correct number of items or time periods (Example: For 90 minutes). I'll also give the "Coupon Code."

It can be real easy to forget to check it. Also, I'm not 100% sure what clock they go by. If it is based in the UK, it could be much different than US timezones.

:)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum