Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Limmerien
Officer

re: Some servers closing

I've heard that some servers will be closing this year but I haven't heard which ones, has anyone heard? I am just curious, I really only have toons on Gladden and Landroval, and I don't think either of those servers are ones that will be closing.

They have not said which servers will close or when.  The first mention was in the producer's letter, under Server Populations.  The new producer, Vyvyanne, followed with several posts explaining and expounding.  You can find her posts here, the relevant ones are near the bottom of the page. Basically they want to make it easier for players to transfer to higher population servers and keep all their shared stuff.  They are also looking at ways to transfer kinships to new servers.

I also doubt that Gladden will be closing, but if it is we will have plenty of time to discuss any potential moves when the time comes.

Curathorn - Beorning, Curulindil - Man Minstrel, Curadoc - Hobbit Burglar, Norstrom - Dwarf Guardian, Nimring - Elf Champion, Ethrendil - Man Captain, Curavar - Dwarf Rune-keeper Curabanker - Hobbit Warden/Bank Guard
''...speak to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music to the Lord in your heart" Ephesians 5:19
Kinsanth: You can take the hunter out of whatever, but not the hunter out of blah blah blah.
"Be not so eager to advance that you fail to experience the moment, in life and in all things." - Deluros, Rivendell
Limmerien
Officer

Thanks Cur. I'm not worried, just curious. 

Some are  easy to figure out: Elemdir, Firefoot and possibly Crickhollow. But the the Euro servers will go back to there not NA.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: