Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lsuman
Council

re: Venturing Challenge!

Recently, LotRO did Taking the Hobbits to Isengard, where Sapience created a level 10 hobbit on each server and the people would try to get him to Isengard. I decided I would one-up him, and created a level 6 character (the lowest possible to get out of the intro) and decided to see how far I could run on my own, taking pics for proof along the way! (please note I am going to use a normal speed mount) This thread is a log of my adventures. I also extend the challenge to everyone!

Here's the first pics, starting at Bag End:

Proof of level 6...

Lsuventurer begins his travels.....

Next he ran down to the Party Tree and gave a brief speech of farewell to a few friends....

To Be Continued...

Lsuventurer's next stop was Tom Bombadil's House, where he shared a dance with the old fellow...

On his way to Bree, Lsuventurer checked out the Great Barrow, and was almost scared out of his wits...

...All while still level 6!

To be continued...

After escaping the terrors of the Barrow-wights, Lsuventurer decided to stay a night at the Prancing Pony before continuing on to the Lone Lands

Proof of level:

Lsuventurer checked out the Lone Lands from the top of the Forsaken Inn before proceeding to Weathertop...

...and then chilled with some fellow travelers who he met on the top of the hill....

Proof pic:

Very cool!  :D  I still need to get to Weathertop!  I love the pic over the Forsaken Inn as well.

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Myladoc
Officer

This has been a fun post to follow, Lsu. Happy

Lsuman
Council

Don't worry, I'm not done with this post, just been a bit busy having bought Gondor and I'm going through that and all the Dol Amroth stuff. I do plan on returning to Lsuventurer soon (tm).

Good deal.  I'm looking forward to reading the nest installment. Happy

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

I'm looking forward to the next installment too!  Glad you are having fun with some new content as well, though.

Lsuman
Council

Well, after a rest on Weathertop, Lsuventurer continued his travels. Deciding to pass up Ost Guruth, he made it to the Last Bridge and into the Trollshaws.

After avoiding getting squashed by a troll who was wandering down the road (In daylight- very unexpected!), Lsuventurer made it to the Fords of Bruinen and was faced with a decision: to head to Rivendell and ask the advice of Elrond, or to head south toward Eregion and his homeland of Rohan.

First, he attempted to climb the hills toward the hidden valley of Imladris, but was incapacitated (for the first time) by a stealthy cat who pawed at his fluttering cloak. Lsuventurer decided he'd have no more of that, so he took the southern route toward Eregion. At the edge of the Trollshaws, Lsuventurer looked back down the gully and across to Mirobel.

Proof of level 6:

I'm saddened to learn of Lsu's deadly encounter. Those darn pesky stealth cats! 

I'm glad he was able to recover from his wounds and continue his journey.  Happy

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Ditto what Myla said!

This is really impressive!  and that it was his first deadly encounter, also very impressive.  :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: