Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo Pic Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Mounts Unlimited

Started to post this under the one Lsu started, but it's enough of a variation, that I thought I'd do a separate one. :)

Joscanndra is sporting ... I forget what outfit; riding the champion's mount (got it in a lotto. Woot!) going SO fast. :P

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Limmerien
Officer

Cool!

The Grey Company Mount.  Nice. :)  The robe is from skirmish vendor in ....  & I can't remember the name. sorry. Update: I think it's Stangard kindred lets you get this robe.

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

The Rep Steed of Lothlorien... the first one that you didn't buy with game gold, but rep items...

The Horse for completing book 1.  I have only gotten this horse with 1 alt so far.  It's really pretty though.  .... & Joscelyn still needs to go get it. :P

The Jester steed.... now easier to get.  If you want this one (complete with bells) just wait till the spring festival & get ready to pick some flowers.

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Steed of the Duskwatch.... harder to get... comes out of an envelope (don't ask me how it got in there!) in the anniversary quest to collect all the lost invitations blowing around Bree. ... or out of a pick your steed box.  I have only known 2 folks to get a box like that though.

Also a luck steed... this one is dug up from the treasure hunt... as is the goat....

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Snap is helping out some of her favorite tree friends in Fangorn, with the help of her trusty steed clothed in the Spring halter, capricon, & pack from TH steed. :)

Joscelyn was having fun with the Harvest festival (2014) and picked up a new blanket for her trusty steed that matched perfectly with the steed of night halter & leggings that she already had.  TH pack finished the look. :)

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

War steed with the 2014 Winter Winds capricon (sp?) The head piece is from last yrs' winter set.  the feet from TH mount & back is the MD steed back

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

The steed of the New Bloom. Very pretty steed. I wished that the Spring Festival would have had the blanket for the war steeds as well... it would have been well worth the wacking a few more shrews! Ha!

The all 3 Elf kindred mount:

Balasinde

I have a Steed of the New Bloom which I use when I wear that outfit. I change my "cosmetic clothing" from time to time. I had been trying out a very stealthy outfit with a lot of black, since I'm an Elven Hunter and would hide in the shade of trees. But I got the Cloak of the Men of Bree (I think is the name), so am wearing more of a green-based outfit and a Circlet of Men with a green gem in the center I have. It was probably a gift from one of the kind people in Reflections of Light.

I couldn't see the Lothlorien horse that well, but the Grey Company Mount looks like it would be handy in most situations. The Steed of the New Bloom and my Simbelyne Horse didn't go very well with my stealthy Hunter look! So I used my Bay Steed since it had less "flair." But the Grey Company Mount looks really nice.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Good point... the Lothlorien steed kinda blends in there. It is really pretty. It's a dark horse with a gold blanket with white fringe (not sure if that's the right word). I match my outfits to my mounts too. :D Lots of fun!  The Bay steed is a great choice. One of my favorite for early horses.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo Pic Fun All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: