Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Hobbnanigans

I've gotten in on a couple of hobbnanigans games.  They are a bit long (10 min) but pretty fun.  If you win, you get 15 tokens. If you loose, you get 5, so you don't really loose.

There are some great prizes... from chickens pets, to emotes, to housing items, cosmetics, & Facepainting!

I was SO excited about the facepainting, I mean, how fun!  I totally liked the way it looked too... & for 10 tokens, not bad.  I even change her haircut to be able to show it off better....

The drawback...  It didn't last.  The next time I logged in, it was gone... only my new hair cut to show for it. 

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Lsuman
Council

I enjoy the hobgoblins/nanigans event as well! In one of the games I was in, the whole group hit the chicken at the same time from different angles and it just flew up in the air and never came down! We just had to sit there the rest of the game- which, luckily, was only two more minutes. Quite a funny glitch, though, doubt I'll ever see it again. Here's a pic I took:

That's too funny!  :D

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Myladoc
Officer

That's too funny, Lsu.  :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: