Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Prayer Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lsuman
Council

re: Prayers for College

Hey all! I just wanted to ask for prayers, as I am heading off to college next week. I am going to be attending Master's University, a solid Christian college in California, so it's a big move for me, being a Texan. I know I am going to grow in Christ out at Master's and am hoping to be able to make the most of my time. Any prayers will certainly be appreciated.

Of course, heading off to college may affect my Lotro time...not sure how, but I'm sure it will. I am still hoping to be able to get some Lotro time to relax and keep in touch with you all.

re: Prayers for College

you will be in my prayers, Lsu!  College is a big change. Very cool you are going to a Christian college!  I am sure you will face challeges there & grow a lot.  I hope that you can keep touch at least saying hi here.  Even better if you can get in game sometimes!  Either way, you will be in my thoughts & prayers.

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Prayer Request All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: