Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Times & Seasons

So, the seasons are changing, & the holidays are usually very busy...

I would still like to have some fun times with my kin family.  Let's kinda look at some tentative options. 

Please use the poll... you can click more than one option... & post anything that would just not work for you or your preferences. 

Also, I'd be open to suggestions for events & adventures. :D

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Aedowyn
Council

My vote would be for Thursday night.

-Aedo

Limmerien
Officer

Thursdays have classically been a good night for our kin, but I'm also open to other ideas.

2014! Way to keep current :) is this still going or did it get off the ground?

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Ha, I wondered when I saw that I was the one to start this thread, but didn't remember doing it!

Yes, it did get off the ground. :D And happily, aside from the festivals sometimes getting in the way of it, it is still going. Thunderous Thursdays, we call 'em. Usually it's 100s stuff; Roaving threats or featured instances. However, if we have folks with lower level alts that would like to join, we have the epic battles that are a lot of fun (can be confusing at first, but our kinnies are so patient) and have pretty cool rewards, like the best jewelry in the game for the class/level that you are playing.

We also began a Monday Moria event too. Depending on the time we get started (9 Est is the supposed to start time, but sometimes we don't get going till a bit later, or if folks are on earlier & want to go, we can go earlier too) we get 1 to 3 instances in. These are open to anyone wanting to do the quests or deeds, from 54 up to 105.  :)

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: