Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Minas Tirath Chicken Run!

Last night, Fri. we attempted & 2 chickens completed a daring run to MT with the protection of some brave warriors!

By the time we got past the Forsaken Inn, we were ready for a play break. :P  Gran is such a good sport!

chickens playing

We took another little break just after going through the Paths of the Dead.  Whew... feet & claws alike were feeling the miles.

rest stop

Thanks to the bravery and quick action of our heroes, Ollo & Josc chickens made it to MT!

Mt gate

Curu was unfortunately eaten by a spider... :(  Also as there were several friends that were unable to make this run, we will be doing it again.  It took about 4 hours. 

Please let me know day/times available & if you want to be a hero or a chicken. :)

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Limmerien
Officer

How fun, I definitely want to do this some time! Although I really aught to get my main to MT first, lol! I'm so far behind...

re: Chicken Run?

Not being a part of the guild for a while, what is the Chicken Run and why would you want to do it for 4 hours?

-Aedo

Limmerien
Officer

AEDO! Miss ya around here! So, this chicken run is where you do session play as a chicken and run all the way from the shire to Minas Tirith in Gondor! You do it for the glory! And maybe for a quest? I don't know as I have not done this one yet! Here's a link to the lotro wiki chicken play guide for more info (not sure if its completely up to date though): http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Chicken_Play_Guide

Yes, we miss ya Aedo!  Hope you & Morr are doing well. :) It's good to kinda see you again :D

The fun comes from running together, & chatting (although it has to be in vent, because as you can imagine, chickens & humans don't speak the same language). That run was the first time that I ever ran from the Shire to MT straight, which was pretty cool. Just seeing Middle Earth areas without quests, just running through. 

You get the title "Lord of the Wings"  or "Lady of the Wings"  Kinda fun too, although I didn't actually replace my current title. :)

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: