Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Raid nights...

Wanting/needing input on what nights/days might work for a kin/alliance raid night. :)

From the activity level that I've seen, Fridays can be really great, but also not so much, depending on the week.

I really would like to get a somewhat normal activity (Isengard/Rift/Helegrad/Any other Raid) going.  :D

From what I have heard, our allies would love to join in on it too.  ... I just need to have a better idea of timings to begin planning of them.

Thanks!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Wallgorn

I'm pretty much available of Fridays except for the first Friday of each month - men's prayer group at my parish. I took Wallgorn into Ost Dunhoth to explore a bit.

_Caranel_

I will try to make posted raid nights.  It's hard for me to commit until I see it already posted.  Then I can plan around it.

I know RotL has EST family, and who will probably faint if we go beyond 11pm their time.  With this in mind, and my being PST family man, I am able to commit to 6pm PST starts.

My main toons are my Minnie and Champ.  Both are decently geared and are my main raiders.  I can raid with other classes as well, if needed: LM, RK, Burg.

I hope this helps your planning.  

Limmerien
Officer

_Caranel_ wrote:

I will try to make posted raid nights.  It's hard for me to commit until I see it already posted.  Then I can plan around it.

I know RotL has EST family, and who will probably faint if we go beyond 11pm their time.  With this in mind, and my being PST family man, I am able to commit to 6pm PST starts.

My main toons are my Minnie and Champ.  Both are decently geared and are my main raiders.  I can raid with other classes as well, if needed: LM, RK, Burg.

I hope this helps your planning.  

I'm PST too, I think we could try to do an early group and a later group if we have enough folks?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: