Recent Images

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Next BIG event: Isengard Raid

Jan 22nd (FRI) beginning at 9:30 East we will run the Isenraids. If we have time & intrest we may try for a Drigoch run as well. :) If not, we'll go for a different night. :)

To see the horse, or if you have questions, go : http://reflectionsofthelight.guildlaunch.com//forums/viewtopic.php?p=38428636&gid=413126#38428636

Also, please use the sign ups on the calendar. :)  Hope to see ya there!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Curandil
Officer

I would like to run this on a couple of alts, but I will be playing Axis and Allies that night with the guys :)

Curathorn - Beorning, Curulindil - Man Minstrel, Curadoc - Hobbit Burglar, Norstrom - Dwarf Guardian, Nimring - Elf Champion, Ethrendil - Man Captain, Curavar - Dwarf Rune-keeper Curabanker - Hobbit Warden/Bank Guard
''...speak to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music to the Lord in your heart" Ephesians 5:19
Kinsanth: You can take the hunter out of whatever, but not the hunter out of blah blah blah.
"Be not so eager to advance that you fail to experience the moment, in life and in all things." - Deluros, Rivendell
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Would the following week work better?  I've not had much feedback about who can /can't be there, so I've been wondering if it will happen.

Rildenif

Trying to keep my eyes on this...  if you're looking at the deed, you're looking at T2C completions. Are we starting there? Are we doing T1 and building up to T2C?  We've definitely got the level advantage now, but there still may be some mechanics that might take a bit of learning, especially if we don't have a full team.

Limmerien
Officer

I am going to try to make it, I can't make any promises though, life is a little hectic right now. 

Think the first one will probably be t1 for learning... realistically.  I am still not sure about how many we will end up with. I have heard from about 6 folks all together, here & online. 

I am hoping that we can get folks on vent for it, also.

Merebeth
Council

re: Not Playing On Friday

Looks like I will have to miss this one.  Good Friday is March 25th, so after that, I can do Friday runs.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum