Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Trolls & Trees Tuesday

After chatting about getting together for a Limmlight Gorge run for quite some time, we decided we'd try for this Tuesday.

Since they are fellowship quests, I have several alts that would enjoy going in & helping clear out that area....maybe save a dwarf or something. :)

If ya can't make this one, don't worry, we will be trying this again.

Time is 9 pm Est to begin with... if you are late, no worries, it can go on for a while for the West coasters. :)

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Umm.... somehow I got all the calendar events to ready 2 am gmt...... not sure if that's just for my viewing or not. 

However, we are going to be doing the events around 9 game time (Eastern). Just so no confusion

Limmerien
Officer

Sounds like fun, I will try to make it!

Logistically, the start time will be a little tricky for me but I'll be on as soon as I can to join the fun.  If some folks want to keep going later into the evening, I can join the second-shift.  Will we be trying the Roots of Fangorn instance, or just the exterior areas?  I've grabbed the first batch of quests at the Gatehouse (the entrance to the area) -- should I venture deeper and look for more quests?

I haven't been through here yet, but I'm currently level-locked at 75 and playing through The Great River - so the timing for this adventure is perfect for me!  Looking forward to a fun evening of questing.

Limmerien
Officer

Maximar333 wrote:

Logistically, the start time will be a little tricky for me but I'll be on as soon as I can to join the fun.  If some folks want to keep going later into the evening, I can join the second-shift.  Will we be trying the Roots of Fangorn instance, or just the exterior areas?  I've grabbed the first batch of quests at the Gatehouse (the entrance to the area) -- should I venture deeper and look for more quests?

I haven't been through here yet, but I'm currently level-locked at 75 and playing through The Great River - so the timing for this adventure is perfect for me!  Looking forward to a fun evening of questing.

I'd probably be up for second shift as well since I'm on the West Coast. :) I've got my LM at 75, she hasn't made it over to the great river yet but I will try to head that direction with her. :)

Oh, and on the subject of level 75.... I'd be up for running some of the 75 instances if we had a big enough group to do so at some point, draigoch and the isengard stuff would be fun to revisit. I've camped my LM out at 75 for now while I do all the content at that level (my 3rd toon with an XP disabler now, haha).

Sounds great. :)

I have been doing the Isengard Wed. with my Lm, but she's 100.... but she REALLY wants that horse. :P

My next closest is in upper 60s (67 Ward)... except my rk @70, but not out of Moria/Loth yet... hmmmm...

Too many fun fun alts. :P

Maximar333

A fun run last night in Limlight Gorge!  With multiple lvl 100 characters, the trolls and trees weren't much of a challenge but it was still fun to run around with the kin.

I probably won't be in tonight until 10pm Eastern at the earliest, but would enjoy running some Isengard instances with anyone still on.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Hope to catch ya next week, Max.... I just couldn't stay up any longer last night.

There must be some trick to the end of Fangorn's edge or whatever it was.... Cath knows it... but Khal, Abe & I didn't seem to get it last night....we were SO close ...so many times.

Is there interest in doing the Trees & Trolls again?  ... I don't have an alt in the right level area just yet, but getting closer, so even if we don't have interest in a reoccurring event, I'll still want to plan another sometime. :)

Limmerien
Officer

Joscelyn Joy wrote:

Hope to catch ya next week, Max.... I just couldn't stay up any longer last night.

There must be some trick to the end of Fangorn's edge or whatever it was.... Cath knows it... but Khal, Abe & I didn't seem to get it last night....we were SO close ...so many times.

Is there interest in doing the Trees & Trolls again?  ... I don't have an alt in the right level area just yet, but getting closer, so even if we don't have interest in a reoccurring event, I'll still want to plan another sometime. :)

I'm interested in doing it again to complete deeds with my hunter, and my LM is 75 so she will be heading that direction soon as well so I'd love to do those quests/deeds with her too.

It sounds like there is an interest for another TTT tonight, so I say we go for it. :)

Maximar333

I'll be on around 8pm Mountain / 10pm Eastern.  If anyone would like to continue into the later hours, I'd be glad to carry the banner forward (and perhaps do a late-night run through the Roots of Fangorn, if there's interest).

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Thanks for being there Max! :)

Didn't work out for this week.  I think, especially with the holidays coming up that we will play this one  by ear.  When a person or two are ready to run through the quests again, just say so.  & yep, Roots of Fangorn would be great to run!

Limmerien
Officer

Sorry I didn't make it back on for this, maybe another time!

It actually doesn't have to be a Tues.  .... just such a fun alliteration  :P

If you have a day/time & would like to do a run, just say so. :D

Always a fun time, & I have a couple that need the deeds there, & 1 who is 100 but never did the quests. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: