Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Lotro Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you want to do for Thunderous Thursdays?
Roaving threats... lets clean up all ME
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gondor group quests
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Retaking Pelargir
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ost Gilliath instance clusters
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Any skirmishes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
all the above
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Thunderous Thursdays

Thought that it may save time to get an idea what everyone would like to do on our Thursdays of Thunderous fun. :)

You can both vote in the poll, & post after if you want to tell more of what you would like.... also if I missed an option.

Thanks for the time & help!

Last edited by Joscelyn Joy on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Rachel O.

Oh, does Pele = Pelargir?  I couldn't figure out what was meant by Pele.

And anything would be great for me if I can ever get there.  Elijah doesn't like to go to bed until 7:30-8:30 Pacific time most nights, and I'm spotty at best up until that time.  *sigh*  Trying not to rush things, but it'll be nice when he's old enough that I can play earlier again.

Maximar333

I'm in the Mountain time zone and normally can't get online until at least 9pm my time.  I probably won't be on until a couple hours after you start, but I'd be happy to keep things going if there are others who play in the late evening hours.

I'm just getting back into LOTRO after a few years absence, though, so I probably can't help much with tactics just yet until I get back into the swing of things.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Yep, Lil, Pele does = Pelargir.... I probably spell it wrong & wrong in a different way each time. Sorry. It is a fun instance though, no matter how you spell it. :P

I remember those days, Lil; they are fleeting. Just doesn't seem that way when you are in the midst of them. Sometimes I can make it for longer in the night, depending on what is going on the next day. Tomorrow, I won't though. Middle son (Elarjorn...from when he played. lol) is going to college. It's a 2 hr drive there, so I want to be awake for it. ha.

Won't take ya long to get back in the swing of things Max.  :) Hopefully I am up sometimes that you are ingame. It will be fun to quest again! And cool to keep things going for the rest the evening when we East coasters have to turn in.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Last night's Thunderous Thursday was a big success. :)

The night began with a Pele run (nice because even if you aren't 100 yet, you can still come) and ended with a Tarl's Crown run. What fun.  We ended up with enough folks that we had to make it into a raid.  But that worked cause those baddies are tough & still offered a challenge.  Thanks to all who came.  It was also really nice that so many were able to get on vent.  I am not as good at multi-tasking as I once was, & it's easier for me to hit a button & talk rather than type....especially if I want to try to keep up on healing & where we are. ha.

We didn't finish the quest line for TC, so we will most definitely have to run it again, & for those who are working on DA rep, the quests in DA can be picked up for that area as well.  Oh, & I noticed the baddies did drop some loots for the new crafting tier, a nice bonus.

The finding of the baddies for RTs take some time, so I was thinking that in future weeks, I'd try to scout out where they are that day ahead of time & we may be able to actually complete the area's RTs for that day.  It is tough time wise with folks on each coast & in between to get a good time for everyone.  Thanks for the patience & continued participation. I for one have had a good time with these! (and the other night's events too)

Limmerien
Officer

Joscelyn Joy wrote:

Last night's Thunderous Thursday was a big success. :)

The night began with a Pele run (nice because even if you aren't 100 yet, you can still come) and ended with a Tarl's Crown run. What fun.  We ended up with enough folks that we had to make it into a raid.  But that worked cause those baddies are tough & still offered a challenge.  Thanks to all who came.  It was also really nice that so many were able to get on vent.  I am not as good at multi-tasking as I once was, & it's easier for me to hit a button & talk rather than type....especially if I want to try to keep up on healing & where we are. ha.

We didn't finish the quest line for TC, so we will most definitely have to run it again, & for those who are working on DA rep, the quests in DA can be picked up for that area as well.  Oh, & I noticed the baddies did drop some loots for the new crafting tier, a nice bonus.

The finding of the baddies for RTs take some time, so I was thinking that in future weeks, I'd try to scout out where they are that day ahead of time & we may be able to actually complete the area's RTs for that day.  It is tough time wise with folks on each coast & in between to get a good time for everyone.  Thanks for the patience & continued participation. I for one have had a good time with these! (and the other night's events too)

Sounds like a fun night! We should start a thread to compile RT coordinates or something!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: