Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balasinde

re: Premium Wallet Sale (08/24/2015).

I'm not sure what the "Premium Wallet" in LOTRO does.

I deleted an alternate character ("toon"), and sold all his stuff so that I could send the proceeds to Balasinde. But I forgot to send the proceeds! This meant I lost all the money, but I don't know how much money he had so I hope it wasn't a lot.

A Kinship pal asked if I had the Premium Wallet (which obviously I don't), but would having that avoided my fiasco?

What other benefits does a Premium Wallet provide. The in-game LOTRO Store write-up doesn't say much that was interesting, which is why I never bought it before. It's also expensive. However, since there is a sale, it might be "more or less" worth looking into.

Thank you in advance!

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

I think that we talked about this ingame, but to recap:

The wallet keeps items that would normally take up bag space; and there isn't a limit to how much it holds.

Such items as festival tokens (flowers & fish as well), taxidermy items, barter items... I think there's more, but not sure what at this point. Some of those are shared across your account, and some are just limited to the alt looking at the wallet at a time. It does show how much gold, silver, copper you have, but that is one of the things that is specific to the person looking at it, as are the festival items. You can see the marks & things that are rewards from the skirmishes there as well... they are across the account.

I think it is one of the best purchases I made from the store for the saving of bag space alone. The convenience of it is a great bonus!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Balasinde

Thanks you answering. It might have helped any of our other Kinnies, too.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: