Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Welcome Packs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balasinde

re: I've Got Some "Alternates," Too.

Dear Fellow Mirrors,

Some of you might know that I wanted to create a new character, and I finally did late last night. In addition, I have another character from before and would like to have our Kinship acknowledge and add him, too.

Older character is Calimendil Calantir (Human Male, Captain of Men). I think he might be Level 32, unsure. If he could be added to the Kinship, I'd be much obliged.

My new character is Innoakios of Mirkwood (Elven Male Rune-Keeper). He is Level 10, and still in Celondim (spelling?). This is an entirely new Class for me, and I'm getting the hang of it. I wanted to name him Ioannes, which is the Greek version of the English name John. My father and grandfather's first name was John, and my father loved the Gospel of John. I also like the Gospel of John... but the Bible is so rich that I'd have a difficult time saying which book is my favorite! (Though Numbers wouldn't be, hehe.)

If an officer could take a little time and add my characters, that would be great.

I did some "crafting" checks, and Calimendil is a Weaponsmith, Woodworker, and Prospector. As he gains experience, I'll be able to use his crafting abilities to make weapons for Balasinde. Balasinde is a Prospector, Forester, and Tailor, and has already made some light armor for Innoakios. I'll probably choose a crafting "tree" for Innoannikos that would include Metalsmith.

I'm going to check out www.lotro-wiki.com to see which crafting tree best complements my other characters, and includes metalsmith. Also I need to find out how to make Runestones for Innoakios.

I'm going to write a separate forum post about the name Ioannikios, what his name means in a Greek-to-English translation, and some other good stuff!

God bless!

Limmerien
Officer

Any time you log in and see an officer online you can ask them to add your other characters. :)

Yes, will try to watch out for them. The way turbine set it up, the only way to add a character into a kin is for the character to actually be ingame the same time that the officer sends the invite.

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Balasinde

Ok, I see. That might be difficult! Hehe.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Welcome Packs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: