Recent Images

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balasinde

re: Happy Thursday! 07/16/2015.

This Thursday Freebie (07/16/2015) is Regeneration Food x 5.

Coupon Code:  CD814

I recommend looking this item up in the LOTRO in-game Store, checking to see you chose the correct one (remember "x 5"), add to Cart, and then enter the Coupon Code on the left side. When applied correctly, you should owe 0 ("zero") Turbine Points ("TP")!

This Week's Sales

Remember the sales offered below are not free, they cost either TP you earn in the game or have spent cash-money to purchase!

SHARED STORAGE, 20% off. TP595 to TP995 Now: TP476 to TP796.

This is similar to your Character's Vault, but allows you to share storage slots between all your Characters! It can be handy, because while you can buy more Vault space with in-game currency, you can only purchase "Shared Storage" with TP. If you run out of storage often, or you would like your different characters to put all their items in one place, this might be a good investment. It is certainly one I will look at!

VAULT UPGRADES, 20% off. TP195 to TP995 Now: TP156 to TP796.

Much like what I said about "Shared Storage" above, this increases the size of your (one) Character's personal Vault. Although that can be done with in-game currency (gold coins, silver pennies, etc.), it can become quite expensive over time. If you find yourself running out of storage space quicker than your earnings, this might be a good investment. It will be something I'll consider myself.

INVENTORY SLOTS, 20% off. TP325 Now: TP260.

I wish I had found this on sale before, because I am always running out of room on the go. In the middle of an adventure in Mirkwood, it's no fun using my Destination Stone to hop back to Michel Delving to sell a few rhubarb! I think I might be "maxed out" in the Inventory Slots in my bags, but that just goes to show you how handy this upgrade can be. Very Highly Recommended!

CURRENCY CAP, 20% off. TP395 Now: TP316.

I honestly have no clue what this does or if it is even helpful or worth it. All I can really ascertain is that it allows you to purchase a "Deluxe House" with more storage. I have a house in Cardolan (a part of the Bree-Lands), but it is more of a place I hang out at and store away just a few really important treasures of mine. I've not run across too many decorative items yet, but relax there from time to time. Unless I figure out it's usefulness, this seems like a steep price.

SHARED WARDROBE, 20% off. TP595 Now: TP476.

I tend to collect clothes and other goodies, and you can put them in this "Shared Wardrobe." I'm not a master of fashion, so still need to experiment with this. If you have a lot of goodies and want to access them, this might be useful. I'm not so sure I'd buy this, though.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

OOOooooo! I love shared storage & Wardrobe!!!!  :D

I was hoping for the summoning horns to come on sale, but wow... gotta love storage. :D

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Balasinde

I like them, too. I just think I've already bought all the Inventory slots poor Balisinde can carry! I read up about my Skirmish partner, and didn't known that he could be "summoned to the real Middle-Earth"! Pretty cool. I was a Captain of Man, and sorta liked my partner Noah. Is there any way to make more of the tokens (?) so my Skirmish Partner can run around with me. His name is Innocent, after Pope Innocent III. (Thankfully, there is Wikipedia.Com, because I almost attributed the wrong encyclical to him.)

I'd like to have my pal Innocent run around with me, despite his gambling problem and prediliction for adult beverages!

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

The skirmish soldier tokens sometimes come up in the daily hobbit presents. Pretty sure you can purchase them at the store for tp as well. I don't know of any other way to get them.

I really like having the option for if a quest is just a bit hard, or if I find a named on the landscape that I may not be able to take on my own. You can always unsummon them when you are done with the fight or whatever, to conserve the time that you have on the token.

Ya know, you might just like the capt class... not as much dps as a hunter, & you are an upfront fighter. But it's a class with a lot of fun moves & you get to have your buddy with ya all the time. :)  ... I know you don't have alt'itis like I do, but I do think you might enjoy that class. :)

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum