Recent Images

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balasinde

re: Thursday "Freebie," 07/20/2015....

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then I shall know even as I am known."

--- St. Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians, Chapter 13, verse 12.

My dear fellow Mirrors, unique facets who are Reflections of the LIGHT,

This week's "freebie" (beginning 07/02/2015) is SKILL AND SLAYER DEED BOOST X 1

Coupon Code:      SSDB1

This is my suggestion:

1. Enter the LOTRO in-game Store and search for: Slayer

2. Click the name of the Freebie and then "Add to Cart." Watch out that you don't do an Instant Pay!

3. I recommend that you don't make any other purchases in the in-game Store at the same time as you obtain the Freebie.

3. Once the Freebie is in your cart, go to check-out,  type in the Coupon Code in an area on the lower left: SSDB1 , then "Apply Coupon."

4. The total Turbine Points owed should read 0 (Zero).

You've received the Freebie!

Happy gaming!

Balasinde

I forgot to mention this. In my gaming experience, "Skill & Slayer Boost" helps you usually do a "2 for 1" count toward gaining a skill (like using a weapon tactic a certain amount of times). Also if you need to kill 40 Goblins, every 1 Goblin you kill counts as 2 Goblins. So this boost can be very helpful. 

Practicing some skills (like weapon tactics) won't work on lower-level ("grey") enemies, but for some it doesn't make a difference.

It makes sense to use this Boost, even if you only use it for the "Slayer" aspect.

Example: My character is a Hunter. If I am in an area where all the Goblins are "grey," I can still use my "Seeker" skills, "Remove Poison" (as necessary) skills, and "Focus" skills. Those skills are not dependent on my adversaries.

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Yes, those are great! I always love when they put them on the freebie :D

The turtle soup quest in Bree gives a reward of a skill or a deed boost... which is cool, but other than that, the store is the only way I know of to get them... & cuts the time in half for a slayer deed. Very nice!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum