Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Prayer Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Getting to the bottom of it

First of all, I wanted to say Sorry that I missed Monday Moria Madness last night!

I had gone into an asthma test & everything went well. (They aren't really allowed to tell ya, but I felt fine). Until about 5 minutes later when the chest pain was really terrible, with shortness of breath, dizziness & shaking all over. Thankfully my daughter was with me & we managed to get to the car. Ended up going to the ER. Got a shot of steroids. It was just like an everyday thing for me only multiplied 5 times & I usually don't see red or shake that bad. They let me go because after 3 hrs I was able to walk on my own & the pain had become less intense. Any exertion causes chest pain & shortness of breath in my day to day living, although since the initial worst part back in Aug. it usually takes more & more to bring it on. Thankful for little steps in the right direction.

They are still unsure of the cause. 7 yrs ago had the same thing happen & after almost 5 months(at the time they thought it was a worsening of asthma), a Cardiologist found a couple virus that were no longer active that probably attacked my heart causing the fluid around it to swell & weakening it. Lots of work later, I made enough improvement to get to work again. So, August seems a repeat. I have been to a different cardiologist seemed to agree, but thought that I should be better by now...

Found sleep apnea & have been using the cpap since April. Still bad fatigue & the chest pain & shortness of breath and overall pain.

Anyway, I know that God is good!  I know this is just temporary. I know this will also work out for my good in the end. God's Word is True!

That's why though sometimes I'm not so with it, or like Monday, missed events.

Thanks for your thoughts & prayers!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Prayer Request All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: