Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

I own the Quest Pack, "Misty Mountains," for levels 40 - 45.
I own the Quest Pack, "Forochel," for levels 40 - 45.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I own the Quest Pack, "Wildermore," for levels 85 and more.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I own Quest Pack, "East Gondor."
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I own Quest Pack, "West Gondor."
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I own Quest Pack, "Central Gondor."
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I own all three of the Quest Packs for Gondor (East, Central, and West).
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
I look forward to buying the Quest Packs for Gondor... just not yet.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Balasinde

re: Your Expansions & Quest Packs?

Although for some reason it's difficult to know for sure, I'll ask this the opposite way. It's easier to tell from the in-game LOTRO Store whether or not you have an Expansion of Quest Pack. In other words, the ones you own don't show up. The ones you own aren't in the in-game LOTRO Store. (Kinda doesn't make sense.)

Of the "newest" Expansions or Quest Packs, here is a poll!

Limmerien
Officer

I own all the quest packs and expansions. Still making my way through Gondor on my main toons. It's a fun area! :)

I just bought them... as I said, I couldn't help myself. I never thought of the Lord Saruman the White as a villain, more like someone who a psychotherapist would describe as "misunderstood," "hadn't yet reached Self-Actualization in Maslow's hierarchy of needs," or hadn't reached that place to "express unconditional positive regard for others."

In the books, he seems a little nicer than in the films... but Sir Christopher Lee had a way of scaring the breath out of anyone!

Also, I associated the Dunlendings with "my people." As an American, I'm able to pull out whichever ethnicity suits me at the time, so the Dunlendings were like my Scottish ancestors. So the Lord Saruman intended to cede Rohan to the Dunlendings as an independent representative republic with fair and free elections.

So I didn't really like the Rohirrim who were drove my people from our homelands. (I'm also very distantly Irish and Cherokee... very, very, very distantly.) So it was like history repeating itself.

I have the massive board game War of the Ring (which isn't the computer game of the same name, but I own that, too). I attempt to take the Fellowship either through the Gap of Calenardhon (or, if you prefer, "Gap of Rohan"), or south of the Ered Nimrais (White Mountains) though West Gondor crossing the Lefnui River into Pinnath Gelin. I wasn't really sure how to get the Ruling Ring into Mordor before the Shadow conquered all the Free Peoples... but the One Ring was the most beautiful, attractive, alluring, and appealing thing in all of Middle-Earth. Surely keeping it for myself just a little longer isn't so bad, is it?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: