Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Limmerien
Officer

re: Lotro keyboard shortcuts

Ok, this is probably not news to some people, but I found something super helpful out today, if you hit the delete key on your keyboard you will target the nearest node/chest/backpack/whatever, assuming there is one near you. You can then right click and open or whatever and you will auto run right to it, even on your horse, then you click again and loot it. Makes harvesting even easier!

It's so funny that after playing a game for like 5 years I can discover something I never knew, haha! 

I've attached a link to the page I found it on, it also has some other keyboard shortcuts and tips you might not know about. It is an old post so some of it may not still be relevent? But it seems like it mostly is. 

Check it out, maybe you will find a new trick!

http://mmorpg-info.org/lotro/lotro-keyboard-tips/

Do you know any other cool keyboard tricks? Post them here!

After you target a node/chest/backpack/whatever you can press 'u' to use it instead of right-clicking.  Also works on fields while farming.

Curathorn - Beorning, Curulindil - Man Minstrel, Curadoc - Hobbit Burglar, Norstrom - Dwarf Guardian, Nimring - Elf Champion, Ethrendil - Man Captain, Curavar - Dwarf Rune-keeper Curabanker - Hobbit Warden/Bank Guard
''...speak to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music to the Lord in your heart" Ephesians 5:19
Kinsanth: You can take the hunter out of whatever, but not the hunter out of blah blah blah.
"Be not so eager to advance that you fail to experience the moment, in life and in all things." - Deluros, Rivendell
Myladoc
Officer

I didn't know this.  Thanks Limm and Cura. Happy

Joscelyn Joy
Officer

Ha!  I didn't know them either.... and I have several years on ya, Limm.  :P

Thanks guys :D

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Balasinde

One of the absolutely most helpful tips was "How To Use The Lantern." LOTRO provides this tool, which really helps in dark areas. There is now a little message on a load screen you might periodically come across. The lantern doesn't up any space, use an inventory slot or hand slot. 

ALT (Key) +  F10 (Top keyboard row, you know the one you forget? :) ) Remember to hit them together at the same time.

Go with the Light!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> LotRo All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: