Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joscelyn Joy
Officer

re: Age of Wonders 3

My family & I have played the Age of Wonders series for years now.  So, when the 3rd one went on sale for half we went ahead & got it.

It's a bit different than the first two; just as fun, though & just as easy to look at the clock & say, "where in the world did the time go?!" 

One of the biggest reasons, though that I've spent a good bit of time is that you can easily play 1 handed & don't have split second decisions, for the most part.  So, being more tired lately, that has been perfect.  I have missed seeing folks though & as I'm getting stronger again, I hope to get to stay up later & see some of you all again! :D

Good game, though, so if you are looking for a non mmo kinda game to rest with, it's a great pick!

All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, -Rom 8:28

Myladoc
Officer

re: Age of Wonders 3

Yep, this is one of my favorite strategy/rpg titles currently.  You can even create and customize your heroes that you take into battle this time which is really cool, imho.  I highly recommend this one. Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reflections of the Light Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: